Our knowledgeable and highly trained professional personnel deliver superior service and results, providing our clients with effective management of their receivables. DFS’ staff possesses a broad array of collection experience. Our staff has worked with most of the major credit providers in Arizona and throughout the nation.
DFS has experience dealing with large volumes of accounts and adjusts well to additional volume.
The three largest clients of DFS currently place approximately 5,000 accounts per month. Throughout the entire tenure of working with these clients, DFS has been one of the top-performing agencies for these clients.
DFS has the experience necessary to generate high recoveries while minimizing negative issues and the unique managerial experience to ensure that you are treated as a priority client by DFS.
DFS offers a full resolution account receivable program that manages the recovery of accounts from the initial placement through resolution, including:
- Pre-Collection Services – Many of our clients place their accounts from day one of delinquency. DFS offers pre-collection programs dedicated to contacting customers prior to charge off and motivating them to pay. DFS can perform this type of service as a third-party or seamlessly under the name of our client. DFS sets up dedicated phone lines and a unique dunning series for all of our pre-collect clients. This service allows you to streamline their staff and not deal with the headaches of internal collection performance.
- Standard Collection Services – DFS provides intense skip-tracing and telephone collections in compliance with the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.
- Initiating and Responding to Correspondence, including:
- A four to five letter collection series
- A two letter legal series
- Reading and responding to all written communication from individuals.
- Full Skip Tracing Services, including:
- Electronic address correction/verification via the National Change of Address (NCOA) database.
- Electronic acquiring of telephone numbers via Accurint
- Electronic Credit Bureau information requests, including, basic Trace information, and full
Credit Reports from all three major bureaus
- Internet Search Tools for acquiring address, telephone and nearby information
- Phone Disc address and telephone matches
- National tax record searches
- Manual credit reference contacts
- Any other required skip tracing efforts
- All Litigation and Monitoring
- All Asset Location for Execution of Judgments
DFS will perform any services required in an attempt to resolve an outstanding account. DFS uses all of the modern electronic collection tools while relying on the old fashioned ideas that hard work and fair treatment garner the best results. DFS is prepared to make every collection effort possible on behalf of our clients..
To place an inquiry for collection services click here.